Welcome to the Round-Trade Lake Improvement Association.
We now have secure payment setup for donations and memberships from this website. Our site is encrypted meaning any transactions between you and our PayPal account are private and secure- see the padlock next to the tradelakeassoc address in your browser.
As with any online payments, we strongly suggest you use a credit card or your PayPal account to make membership and donation payments. You are welcome to send a personal check if you like, just print the form from the [Memberships] page and mail to the address on the form. In either case, your help is greatly appreciated!
Your membership dues are directly applied to the costs of the chemical treatments to keep our lakes clean. None of the grants cover these costs 100% and each grant requires 25% to be paid by RTLIA members or donations.
We desperately need you to enter in all time you have spent either boating along the lake shore or for pulling weeds from around your dock into our Volunteer page at https://tradelakeassoc.org.
These hours are needed to meet DNR Grant requirements to cover the Association’s cost of treating the Eurasian watermilfoil and Curly Leaf Pondweed that was done on our lakes this year. It’s super easy to enter your time but if you prefer not you can send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do it for you. If we don’t get these hours we have to come up with the money to meet our commitment.
Instructions for entering your time:
- Go to [https://tradelakeassoc.org], Select [Volunteer Hours].
- Please select the type of work that was performed from the drop-down
- LMIS – Inspect Around Dock/Lake for Curly-leaf Pondweed **
- LMIS – Inspect Around Dock/Lake for Eurasian watermilfoil **
- LMIS – Fall Dock Inspection and Weed Removal (Zebra mussels, Invasive Species) – All Weeds must be removed prior to pushing the dock back in every Spring
- E – Boat inspection when Removing Boat at Landing (Enter 30 minutes for each time)- All weeds must be removed from boat and trailer – it’s the Law in Wi.
- ** This can be used when removing any weeds from around docks or when driving around the lake provided are you looking for invasive species at the same time.
- Select [Send]
If you need help or have any questions about this, please send an email to email@example.com and we will help you.
Thank You for your Support!