Welcome to the Round-Trade Lake Improvement Association.
We desperately need you to enter in all time you have spent either boating along the lake shore or for pulling weeds from around your dock into our Volunteer page at https://tradelakeassoc.org.
These hours are needed to meet DNR Grant requirements to cover the Association’s cost of treating the Eurasian watermilfoil and Curly Leaf Pondweed that was done on our lakes this year. It’s super easy to enter your time but if you prefer not you can send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do it for you. If we don’t get these hours we have to come up with the money to meet our commitment.
Instructions for entering your time:
- Go to [https://tradelakeassoc.org], Select [Volunteer Hours].
- Please select the type of work that was performed from the drop-down
- LMIS – Inspect Around Dock/Lake for Curly-leaf Pondweed **
- LMIS – Inspect Around Dock/Lake for Eurasian watermilfoil **
- LMIS – Fall Dock Inspection and Weed Removal (Zebra mussels, Invasive Species) – All Weeds must be removed prior to pushing the dock back in every Spring
- E – Boat inspection when Removing Boat at Landing (Enter 30 minutes for each time)- All weeds must be removed from boat and trailer – it’s the Law in Wi.
- ** This can be used when removing any weeds from around docks or when driving around the lake provided are you looking for invasive species at the same time.
- Select [Send]
If you need help or have any questions about this, please send an email to email@example.com and we will help you.
Thank You for your Support!